Prohibited are sites that promote any illegal activity or present content that may be damaging to Hostigger Inc.' servers, or any other server on the Internet. Links to such materials are also prohibited.
1) Examples of unacceptable content or links:pirated software, hacker programs or archives, Warez sites, mailing script (unless otherwise stated)
NOTICE: IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS FOUND TO CONTAIN ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, ILLEGAL MP3 FILES, PIRATED SOFTWARE, HACKER PROGRAMS, WAREZ PROGRAMS, OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL FILES, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT NOTICE, AND A $50.00 CANCELLATION FEE WILL APPLY. ADDITIONALLY, Hostigger Inc. WILL NOTIFY THE PROPER AUTHORITIES OF YOUR ACTIONS.
2) Traffic UsageThere is no traffic cost. When the traffic is out, the dedicated server, vps speed It is reduced to 30 mbps. In hosting accounts, when the traffic exceeds the limit, it is automatically suspended.
3) Content that is not allowed to be hostedWe currently do not allow IRC, IRC Bots, VPN, PROXY, Teamspeak, TOR, TORRENT, SPAM, Game Server, Adult Content, Hack Content to be hosted on our servers.
4) Server AbuseAny attempt to undermine or cause harm to a server or customer of Hostigger Inc. is strictly prohibited. As our customer you are responsible for all your accounts. Should you violate the Terms of Services outlined within, your account will be cancelled without chance of refund.
5) Refusal of ServiceWe reserve the right to refuse, cancel or suspend service, at our sole discretion. All sub-networks, distributive hosting sites and dedicated servers of Hostigger Inc. must adhere to the above policies, with the exception of system resources in respect to dedicated servers.
6) OrdersOrders placed via Proxy/VPN/Anonymizer/Remote Server services will be denied. All orders are fraud checked and verified by our staff. Service delivery guarantees based on time from complete and verified payment.
7) Prohibited Persons (Countries, Entities, And Individuals).The Services are subject to export control and economic sanctions laws and regulations administered or enforced by the United States Department of Commerce, Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”), Department of State, and other United States authorities (collectively, “U.S. Trade Laws”). You may not use the Services to export or reexport, or permit the export or reexport, of software or technical data in violation of U.S. Trade Laws. In addition, by using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are not (a) an individual, organization or entity organized or located in a country or territory that is the target of OFAC sanctions (including Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, or the Crimea region of Ukraine); (b) designated as a Specially Designated National or Blocked Person by OFAC or otherwise owned, controlled, or acting on behalf of such a person; (c) otherwise a prohibited party under U.S. Trade Laws; or (d) engaged in nuclear, missile, chemical or biological weapons activities to which U.S. persons may not contribute without a U.S. Government license. Unless otherwise provided with explicit written permission, Hostigger also does not register, and prohibits the use of any of our Services in connection with, any Country-Code Top Level Domain Name (“ccTLD”) for any country or territory that is the target of OFAC sanctions. The obligations under this section shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of the Services.
US Treasury Embargo Restrictions
In accordance with the sanctions programs administered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury, Hostigger is prohibited from doing business with anyone from certain countries, including Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria, or with Specially Designated Nationals (SDNs). In the event that you are in one of the aforementioned countries, or if you are an SDN, you will not be able to sign up for our services.
Note: If you are a reseller, you are prohibited from providing services to clients located in the following countries as well as any persons listed on the SDN list, regardless of what country you currently reside in.
PENALTIES: Criminal penalties for violating the sanctions range up to 10 years in prison, $1,000,000 in corporate fines, and $250,000 in individual fines. Civil penalties up to $65,000 per violation may also be imposed.
Iran (a.k.a. Persia)
PENALTIES: Criminal penalties for violations of the Iranian Transactions Regulations may result in a fine up to $1,000,000, and natural persons may be imprisoned for up to 20 years. Civil penalties, which are not to exceed the greater of $250,000 or an amount that is twice the amount of the transaction that is the basis of the violation with respect to which the penalty is imposed may also be imposed administratively.
PENALTIES: Criminal fines for violating the Executive Orders range, upon conviction, up to $1,000,000; individuals may also face imprisonment up to 20 years. In addition, civil penalties of up to $250,000 or twice the amount of the underlying transaction may be imposed administratively for each violation.
PENALTIES: Criminal penalties for violating the sanctions range up to 10 years in prison, $500,000 in corporate fines and $250,000 in individual fines. In addition, civil penalties of up to $11,000 per violation may be imposed administratively.
Ukraine: Crimean Region
Note: Details regarding the full penalties of the Ukrainian restrictions are not yet available and this article will be updated as soon as possible once this information is released.
8) BillingBy the Account Activation Date of each month, Hostigger Inc. shall either:
(1) debit the client's credit card (when such information has been provided by the client); or
(2) deliver, by e-mail or regular mail, an invoice in accordance with the applicable Service Fees for services rendered for the current month. When an invoice is delivered to the client, payment shall be remitted to Hostigger Inc. by no later than the specified payment due date. Hostigger Inc. shall be entitled to immediately terminate this agreement for client's failure to make timely payments. You will be provided with an invoice on a monthly basis. All credit cards are billed automatically on a monthly basis. It is the client's responsibility to ensure that they have sufficient credit to cover this transaction. In the event that there is insufficient credit, we will send an e-mail notification, at which point we will need to be provided with another credit card account number within 24 hours. If we do not receive a response within 24 hours, the account, and all accounts under that account plan, will be suspended.
9) Service FeesCertain services carry a setup fee charged by Hostigger Inc. to client, which must be paid by client in order to have use of said services. If client terminates this agreement, client shall be responsible for any and all outstanding fees owed to Hostigger Inc. and agrees to pay any and all fees incurred by client. Because the services are provided on a monthly basis, the client will be responsible for service fees incurred each month, regardless of when client provides notice of termination. Thus, for example, if the client provides notice of termination on the 15th day of a particular month, the client will be responsible for service fees for the entire month, and such fees will not be pro-rated or refunded.
10) BackupWeb hosting backups are taken weekly and monthly. In virtual server systems, a complete system backup is taken. VPS-based single backup is not available. Backup can be restored only when the entire system crashes. Therefore, the customer is responsible for the backup of his own virtual server.
11) Money back guarantee & refund policyWe offer a 7-day money back guarantee for Web Hosting services. Virtual servers (VPS, VDS, Cloud) have a three (3) day money-back guarantee. As of February 19, 2020, 10% payment instrument (payment company) commission will be deducted from the amount to be refunded, and the remaining amount will be returned.
Shared Hosting : Hostigger offers a Seven (7) day money- back guarantee for Hostigger's managed shared, and reseller hosting services only. This money-back guarantee only applies to fees paid for hosting services and does not apply to administrative fees, install fees for custom software or other setup fees, or to any fees for any other additional services. The fee for the days you use the service is deducted and the remaining fee is refunded.
VPS : Virtual servers (VPS, VDS, Cloud) have a three (3) day money-back guarantee. Refunds can not be made for the servers (VPS, VDS, Cloud) that are sold as campaign or discounted.
Dedicated Server : There are no refunds on dedicated servers
NOTICE: Payments for Service Renewal are non-refundable.
12) Account DeactivationsAny account deactivated due to non-payment will require a reactivation fee of $4.90 prior to reactivation.
13) Cancellation RefundsWe DO NOT refund partial monthly fees to accounts. We require 7 days (VPS : 3 Days) notice for a cancellation.
14) Refusal of ServiceWe reserve the right to refuse, cancel or suspend service, at our sole discretion.
15) Limitation of LiabilityHostigger Inc. shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from Hostigger Inc. ' servers going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Furthermore, Hostigger Inc. shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the corruption or deletion of any web site from one of Hostigger Inc. ' servers. All damages shall be limited to the immediate termination of service.
16) ViolationsViolations of these Acceptable Use Policies should be referred to [email protected] All complaints will be investigated promptly. Failure to follow any term or condition will be grounds for immediate account deactivation.
17) DisclaimerHostigger Inc. cannot be held liable for system down time, crashes or data loss. We cannot be held liable for any predicated estimate of profits which a client would have gained if their site was functioning. Certain services provided by Hostigger Inc. are resold. Thus, certain equipment, routing, software and programming used by Hostigger Inc. are not directly owned or written by Hostigger Inc.. Moreover, Hostigger Inc. holds no responsibility for the use of our clients' accounts. Failure to comply with any terms or conditions will result in the automatic deactivation of the account in question. We reserve the right to remove any account, without advance notice for any reason without restitution, as Hostigger Inc. sees fit.
18) Account ActivationBy activating your account with Hostigger Inc., you agree to the above policies and disclaimer. Upon requesting activation of an account, you are required to accept these policies, guidelines and disclaimer, and a copy of your acceptance is forwarded along with your activation request to be maintained with your account information.
NOTICE: If you sign up for an account and fail to comply with these terms, no refunds will be given. We will, however, advise you by e-mail or phone prior to taking any action to provide you with an opportunity to correct the problem.
19) Server Uptime GuaranteeHostigger Inc. guarantees 99% service (http, ftp, pop, imap, smtp) uptime on all hosting plans. Should we fail to deliver this for any given calendar month, your account will be refunded a pro-rated amount for the duration of excessive downtime.
Hostigger Inc. reserves the right to amend any or all of the above policies, guidelines and disclaimer without notification. We also retain the right to increase any pricing and make changes to our account plans without notification.